Global Robot Expo chooses Madrid as headquarter to celebrate the most complete robotic technologies tradeshow of Europe
- Next 28, 29, 30, 31 of January, the “Pabellón de Cristal de la Casa de Campo” will guest Global Robot Expo, an event that pretends to become a referent in the sector of robotics and related technologies in Europe.
- An international exhibition with the products, developments and technological solutions applied to many sectors: industrial robotics, professional, consume, medical, R&D, education, drones, autonomous vehicles, green robotics, electronics, components, etc.
- A great business platform with the presence of the most important international companies and more than 40 keynotes previewed.
- Robots against climate change and recycling.
- An opportunity for startups to get direct investments, aswell as gaining visibility for new investors.
- Startup contest: Through the Global Robot Expo website, startups which want to participate can register up to the 4th of January 2016.
Madrid, 21st October 2014. Global Robot Expo, the international exhibition of robotic tecnologies, arrives to Madrid the next 28, 29, 30 and 31 of January. The “Pabellón de Cristal de la Casa de Campo” will have, in its 8.000 m² the greatest number of robotics and related technologies in Europe, attracting world leaders from the five continents: important international companies and more than 40 keynotes previewed.
This tradeshow arises from the needs of an industry in clear expansion. Only in industrial robotics, Spain is considered the 8th world leader, overcoming the 31.000 units installed. An investment that in the following years will be around the 2.500 million euros.
An unstoppable revolution
According to IFR, the robotics market globally will be worth 67,000 million in 2025, being currently at 19,000 million. The European Community, in order to position itself in the sector, has launched the largest funding program to encourage R & D in the field of civil robotics. Called SPARC, will suppose an investment of 2,800 million until 2020 (75% of private resources).
This tradeshow seeks to provide a space where all stakeholders can show their achievements and progress, both in the private and public sector, putting them in contact and essentially creating business
This is the first event in robotics that brings together in a single exhibition all sectors in which robotics is present. In it, the industry will present their latest achievements and their investigators. All accompanied by leisure activities related to robotics technologies.
In addition, during Global Robot Expo conferences and keynotes will be held with the world’s top experts in robotics. In the business forum leading figures in the world of economics and investment companies, drivers of new technologies and economic and social modernization governmental agents will get involved. And will be attended by renowned entrepreneurs, managers, researchers of the most prestigious universities, research centers and laboratories around the world.
Startup contest: A unique opportunity for entrepreneurs
In this first edition of Global Robot expo, products, innovations and technological solutions applied to many sectors will be presented. An appointment for universities, research centers, spin-offs and startups to have the opportunity to present new developments, ideas and projects; gain visibility to new investors and why not, get direct investment.
Through the Global Robot expo website, companies that want to participate can register until January 4th startups in their startup contest. The jury is composed of prominent figures (in the business world, investment and academic gurus) will evaluate your project and/or product.
The 3 best startups get expert advice, offering funding and the opportunity to enter an ecosystem where already exist successful technology companies which are fully operational.
Robotics and drones competitions
In addition, the event will feature spectacular competitions, including flight of drones, sumo wrestling on wheels, sumo wrestling competitions for humanoid robots and speed of autonomous mini-cars. One way to promote the participation and interest of general public and the exchange of ideas, research, development and technology application among contestants in different areas of robotics at national and international level.